Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What Is Poshmark?




Today I  introduce you to Poshmark, my favorite new app where you can buy and sell fashion!  Poshmark has been around for a few years now, but with my recent MAJOR closet clean out, I have fallen in love with Poshmark more now than ever.  I've been listing a few items a day with my lightly worn and almost new items from my closet and I can't believe how quickly I have been selling these items!  Here's a few of the items I have listed and make sure to scroll down to read how you can get $5 spending money uploaded to your Poshmark when you sign up!

Super cute pink dress only $10...see it on Poshmark here

Now that I have 2 kids (one being a newborn) I can't really find much use out of these amazing black strappy heels.  I'm sure they bring much happiness to someone else's life!  Only $25!! Worn once or twice....click here to view these babies 


...and with my major closet clean out I am saying buh-bye to my cute maternity dresses..most which are not even maternity but a bigger size than what I wear like this super cute Leopard Print Dress only $15... see it here



 and my Oh-So-Amazing L.A.M.B. Leopard print heels that I have been SOOO in love with but again I only wore them twice due to my current circumstances, over 50% off their retail price. Click here to see more pix of these beauties.


What I love most about Poshmark is looking through other people's closets and seeing what they have too.  Such a fun interactive app, you guys have to DL it!  

I have even been adding some brand new Tanya Kara Jewelry pieces on my Poshmark Closet!

Want $5 credit on your Poshmark account to get anything you want for $5 off?!?! Enter my code HJBKE when you sign up and Poshmark will automatically load $5 into your account to spend!

Follow me @tanyakara on Poshmark and let me know you followed me so I can follow you back!  So excited to see you on there!!! Until next time...

xoxo,

Follow me! <3



No comments: