Friday, June 12, 2015

San Diego Poshmark Party


Saying that Poshmark's San Diego Party last week was fun is an UNDERSTATEMENT!  This event was seriously a BLAST!  Thank you Poshmark for having me!

Poshmark is an app where women all over the US can buy and sell fashion.  You can buy designer clothing, shoes, handbags, etc. at a discounted price + you can even find new and used clothing at great prices! 

Do you have a closet full of clothes, shoes and purses you don't really wear!?  You can easily sell these items on Poshmark and make some extra money, or even use that money to buy some new items on Poshmark.  It is super easy, and such a fun app! 

I personally sell my Tanya Kara Jewelry line on Poshmark!  Click here to view my closet.

Last week, Poshmark threw a party at the W Hotel in San Diego.  If you love fashion, you have to join the Poshmark app!  Hope you enjoy the pictures and scroll down to hear about the LA Poshmark event my friends Jen, Sarom, and I are hosting!  Here are pictures from the SD Posh Party.  ENJOY!







Me with Poshmark Party Host and my Blogger Friend Paulino Mo. of Lil Bits of Chic blog!  I have known her for years and FINALLY met her!

Special thank you for Sam (on the left) for these awesome pictures, and founder of the Poshmark app (middle) Manish for creating such an amazing app!

Congratulations for hitting 10 Million users on Poshmark! I am so excited to be part of such a quickly growing social media community!

Until next time...Stay Glam!

xoxo,



________________________________________________________________________


SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I am so excited to announce that I will be hosting the Los Angeles Poshmark Meet Up Party on 

AUGUST 15, 2015

with my friends and PFFs, Jen from BellanBlue and Sarom of RebelsRejoice!



SAVE THE DATE!

This will be an event you don't want to miss!  Whether you are on Poshmark now, you are thinking of joining Poshmark, or you just want to come out and have a good time, you are invited!  Be sure to click on my social media links above and follow me for updates on the location and time.

See you there!

1 comment:

pg slot said...

ต้นไม้ มงคล เรียกทรัพย์ pg ต้นไม้มงคลเรียกสมบัติพัสถาน เสริมมิ่งขวัญ สำหรับเพื่อการเล่นสล็อต สำหรับในการพนันเกมสล็อตแต่ละครั้งนั้น พวกเราไม่สามารถที่จะทราบได้เลยว่า ผลของเกม pg slot