Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Newest Business Venture

I am excited to share with you that I have recently partnered up with Influence Social Media PR as their head Social Media Publicist! We specialize in helping businesses establish themselves as their industry's expert on social media, increasing their business and exposure!


If you follow me on instagram, facebook or twitter, you know that I started teaching a course called How To Use Instagram To Drive Traffic To Your Site + How To Increase Your Following Every Month.  This course has already helped dozens of people transform their businesses within months creating the businesses and social media presence they always dreamed of.

In addition, I now work hand in hand with businesses increasing their following, and increasing their business through social media, mostly through instagram.

A couple weeks ago I did the photo shoot below for some pictures for the new Influence website that will be launching this spring.  





Thanks so much everyone for your support! If you are interested in learning about Instagram I do offer a 90 minute course now in person and through webinar for those of you that are not local in the Orange County area!  Click here to find out more about these courses or contact me to find out how you can hire me to manage your social media!

Special thank you to Pablo Serrano for the great images and Araz Nelson of Vanity Glam Hair Studio for the Incredible hair and makeup!  Outfit is by H&M, Jewelry is by me, Tanya Kara Jewelry and shoes are Nine West.

1 comment:

BroddyAdams said...

Magnificent web site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat!
poshmark faq