Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bottega Louie: Downtown Los Angeles



If you follow me on Instagram you know by now that Bottega Louie is my FAVORITE restaurant.  It isn't on the same level as BOA Steakhouse or Mastro's but it has a very special place in my heart.  It is a restaurant you can go to for a date night, for a fun lunch, or any occasion.  The energy there is amazing, the staff has great customer service and it's just a good time all together.

Their food is made from amazing, fresh ingredients, using the finest cheeses and the yummiest sauces.  I usually go to Bottega Louie at night and get a Pepperoni Pizza (which is to DIE FOR), but this time around, I decided to try their Brunch Menu as it was only 12:00pm on a Sunday!

If you are in the LA area, this place is a must-try and I highly recommend trying the pizza! I hope you like my photo diary!




What I wore, Who I wore:
Jumper: H&M
Shoes & Purse: Target
Sunnies: F21





I'm just one little person in this huge world!  Do you see me?! 



This time around I did not order a dessert because I was STUFFED but if you go to Bottega Louie, I highly recommending AT LEAST one dessert!






The random little girl sitting next to our table had the CUTEST headband on! LOVE!  If you have kids, you can definitely bring the kids here.  Bottega Louie definitely attracts a young, hip, modern crowd, but I have taken my 5 year old and seen others take their kids and it works out just fine!


Their bread and butter makes me melt!...


I tried their Lobster Hash for the first time and didn't like it!  The yellow sauce had a very tangy, fishy taste.  I love fish but it was a bit too much.  I ended up sending it back and ordering my usual Pepperoni Pizza LOL! (I totally forgot to take a pic of the pizza...sorry guys!)


Bottega Louie's Lemon Blueberry Pancakes were AMAZING! A must-try for brunch!



Let me know if you guys visit Bottega Louie and let me know how you like it!

Bottega Louie
700 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 802-1470

1 comment:

Tatiana and the Deathly Fashion said...

Sucks that the lobster hash was dissapointing :( It sounds so good!! Ive lived in the LA county all my life and haven't been there, must go! Thanks for sharing, and love your pants!

xo
thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com