Sunday, May 4, 2014

Glo Nail Bar Grand Opening Event


Thank you everyone who came out to Glo Nail Bar for my Meet & Greet!  I had such a blast and cannot explain how excited I am for Orange County to now have a trendy, upscale yet economical Nail Bar!  

When I arrived I was greeted by the amazing front desk staff and fun upbeat music.  I grabbed some snacks, said hello to some friends and got my complimentary hand treatments.  My hands were so smooth when I left..I couldn't be happier! 

Glo Nail Bar also carries my jewelry collection, Tanya Kara Jewelry and is always in stock with the trendiest fashion jewelry for the season! 

PS. Mention you were sent by Tanya Kara Jewelry and get 20% off your first visit!

Here are pictures from the Grand Opening Event.  Thanks everyone for coming out!






Dress: Forever 21 (find similar dress here)
Purse: Target (find similar here)
Jewelry: Tanya Kara Jewelry (shop my jewelry here)
Photography By: Jack Nguyen 























  •  Glo Nail Bar 
  • 2075 Newport BlvdSte 105
  • Costa Mesa, CA

  • Appointments Can Be Made By Calling: 
  • (949) 287-6790
  • Follow Glo on Instagram! @glonailbar

  • Mention Tanya Kara Jewelry and get 20% off your first visit!!!!! 

Special thank you to Jack Nguyen Photography for taking these fabulous pictures! You can see more of his work at www.nguyentranphotography.com 

Follow me on Instagram @MsTanyaKara 
                                             @TanyaKaraJewelry

No comments: