Sunday, April 27, 2014

From 9-5 To Business Owner

Being born into a family of business owners it was always difficult for me to work a 9-5 job.  However, I knew if my Armenian father from Turkey (that didn't speak English very well) and my mom from Mexico (that also didn't speak English very well at the time) could create successful businesses, that as a tri-lingual woman born in the United States, the sky was the limit for me!

I created two different jewelry businesses that failed before I created Tanya Kara Jewelry.  It was a journey, it was a struggle but I did it! 

I worked 5 years of my life full time, 40+ hours a week, raising my son as a single mom, AND running a jewelry business, always with my eye on the prize and always knowing that ONE DAY I will no longer have to work a job (which stands for just over broke), and that I will soon be a business woman running my own business.

I am definitely not where I want to be, and I am not saying I am at the level of high success as I wish to be, but what I can say is that I have made it.  I created a life for myself where I live my passion everyday and no longer have to "work" anymore because I do what I love EVERYDAY. 

I created a you tube channel where I can better connect with my followers and customers.  I hope you like my first video dedicated to all the men and women that have been asking me how I created my business and how I was able to leave my job.

'
My advice to all of you that are looking to create a business, or work your business full time but are still stuck at a job is keep your eye on the prize.  Always take action towards making your business grow!

How bad do you want it?

Are you willing to lose sleep to make your dreams come true?

What are you doing every day to leave your job?

Do you work on your vision EVERY DAY?

Leave me your thoughts and comments! I'd love to know your struggles and thoughts and what you are going through!

No comments: