Tuesday, October 27, 2015

PoshFest 2015 Speaker Update


So excited to update you guys that my panel at PoshFest 2015 was a HUGE SUCCESS!  Thank you to every single one of you that were rooting me on and for all your support.  For those of you who don't know, I was selected by Poshmark to speak in San Francisco about how building an empire start with your brand.  It was an incredible experience speaking and even more incredible experiencing PoshFest, Poshmark's biggest event of the year!  

















Again it was SUCH a blast!  So happy to be a part of Poshmark.  Such an incredible app and community to be a part of!  If you are interested in buying fashion items or even starting up your own online business download the app and enter my code HJBKE to get $10 towards your first purchase.

If you are like me and already have an online store, I HIGHLY suggest you getting on the app and uploading all your product shots on there!!! It is a great platform to sell your items that you already have :)



No comments: