Monday, May 26, 2014

Mally Beauty: My Favorite Products




Hey you guys! I recently tried out a make-up line called Mally Beauty which I fell in love with!  This make-up line is long-lasting and is especially great for women that just don't have the time to be re-applying their make-up throughout the day!  As a mom, and a woman that is always on the go, this line is perfect for me!  Today I will review some of my favorite Mally Beauty Products.






Before I go over my Mally Beauty Product review, I want to introduce you to Mally, the founder of Mally Beauty.

First of all, Mally is a complete inspiration!  Mally is a wife, a mother of three children and a business woman.  She started off working at the Shisheido makeup counter at Barneys and ultimately as a makeup artist for private clients.


Mally became and is now one of the industry's most in-demand make-up artists traveling the world doing makeup for celebrities such as Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna, Celine Dion and Angelina Jolie.




Mally believes "looking your most glam isn't just for Hollywood A-listers; every woman deserves to look as "gorgois" on the outside as she feels on the inside.  Mally made it her mission to share her beauty philosophy-empowering women everywhere to celebrate the differences that make them so fierce, fabulous, and amazing."

Mally's beauty line can now be found at Ulta beauty and on QVC.  She is totally dominating the QVC market world wide, even coming out with her own show for QVC!  She is truly an inspiration and i'm so excited to share with you guys a few of my favorite products from her line.


My three favorite products from the Mally line includes her Perfect Prep under eye brightener, Perfect Prep eye gel and Cancellation Concealer System.


I also really liked the Volumizing Mascara and High Shine liquid lipstick.


Here are all the products before I gave them a try.  


Each Perfect Prep item comes with this super cute folded instruction paper with an introduction to the Mally  brand on one side, and a how-to description of how to use the product on the other side.  I thought this was super cute and really helpful.








































Mally Perfect Prep Eye Gel: $35 (Buy It Here)

The first item I used was the Perfect Prep Eye Gel.  This eye gel is a light, soothing gel that helps keep eyes looking rested, line free and beautiful.  The Perfect Prep Eye Gel
comes with an activating stainless steel eye gel applicator, that gives your eyes the most sensational cooling feeling when used with the eye gel.  Mally says it is best to apply the eye gel right when you wake up and before you go to sleep.

I personally thought it felt great.  I wouldn't say this is a MUST HAVE, but it is a fun item to add to your makeup/skincare collection.  To me, this is a luxury not a necessity.


Mally Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener: $35 (Buy It Here)

The second item I used is my absolute favorite.  This is a must-have in my opinion!  The Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener made an amazing addition to my makeup collection!  After applying the soothing eye gel, I applied the Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener which totally did wonders.  It evens out the dark circles under my eyes even before I put any makeup on.  This has become one of my new everyday necessities.

I always wash and moisturize my face, apply the eye gel, then later apply the Under Eye Brightener before my foundation and concealer. This is a total life saver if you have dark circles under your eyes.


                                 Mally Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener: $35 (Buy It Here)

Lastly, the Cancellation Concealer System was a great buy for me because it came with the setting powder and concealer in one with a cute little brush.  This is my new on-the-go concealer to carry with me wherever I go.  The quality is great and I loved how it looked on my skin.



Above, I had used all of the Mally Beauty Products.  I am really happy with the quality of Mally Beauty and am so excited to find out about these products!

Mally's story and brand is awesome! I really urge you guys to check it out!  www.MallyBeauty.com

Thanks for reading guys! Let me know if you try any of Mally's products!

What I wore, Who I Wore:
Necklace: Tanya Kara Jewelry (buy it here)
Midi Ring: Tanya Kara Jewelry (buy it here)




No comments: