Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunday Funday

 Hey guys! Yesterday was a fun filled errand Sunday Funday for me!  I wore some of the new arrivals from my online jewelry boutique www.shoptanyakara.com and roamed around town!  Here's my look from yesterday and some pictures of my day.



Dress: Forever 21 (last year)
Love Belt: Forever 21 click here 
Gold Anchor Necklace: Tanya Kara Jewelry click here
Shoes: Mossimo-Target click here
Rose Gold Spike Cuff: Tanya Kara Jewelry click here
Gold Chain Bracelet: Tanya Kara Jewelry click here
Clutch: Forever 21 similar here






I had to get my eyebrows threaded!  For many years I was getting my eyebrows waxed and now I definitely prefer threading over waxing!
 If you follow my personal account on Instagram (@MsTanyaKara) , you probably saw my Kardashian Kollection video yesterday!  I had to stop by Sears and see what they had while I was already at the mall getting my eyebrows threaded.  I absolutely LOVED their pastel colored skinny jeans!

I have to give it to Sears.....I would never go there if they didn't have the Kardashian Kollection. Smart move on their ends!


I stopped by one of my favorite burger restaurants Five Guys! I had a Bacon Cheesburger and Cajun Fries and they were to DIE for! 




                                 


Hope you all had a great Sunday as well!  

Follow me on IG: @MsTanyaKara
Follow my jewelry store on IG: @TanyaKaraJewelry
www.shoptanyakara.com 

No comments: