Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Business Chic

Yesterday was such a beautiful day here in Southern California! I had a day full of meetings to attend for Tanya Kara Jewelry, so I wore a professional yet fashion forward outfit by pairing a plain pair of black business pants with a vibrant colored top and snakeskin heels.  As a young business owner I find it so important to always look presentable and professional but still be myself.








It is so important to stay organized whether you are in school, work or own your own business.  One AMAZING purchase I made lately was this Kenneth Cole Laptop Handbag from Nordstrom Rack for only $39.99!  It allows me to carry my MacBook Pro wherever I go in addition to my folder and other documents I may need.  I even keep my make-up bag in it! 


What I Wore, Who I Wore:
Top: Random Boutique In LA || Black Pants: H&M (find similar here)
Cross Necklace: Tanya Kara Jewelry (find it here) || Love Bracelet: Tanya Kara Jewelry (find it here)
Shoes: Crossroads Trading Co. (find similar here)
Laptop Handbag: Kenneth Cole- Nordstrom Rack (find similar here) 




Shooting is always so fun with my boys around! Hope you all have a blessed day from my family to yours :)

xoxo,

Tanya Kara




1 comment:

Tatiana and the Deathly Fashion said...

I love this look! Great tip - and that bag is a great deal! Who doesn't love Nordstrom Rack? looks like a perfect size for your laptop and any other needs! I just bought a Marc by Marc Jacobs lappy sleeve for mine and I love it! Thanks for the tips and love the shoes

xo
thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com