Sunday, August 25, 2013

Orange Savvy



 The other day I had a day full of meetings with new businesses looking to carry the Tanya Kara Jewelry line.   One of my favorite parts of my job is meeting new people. I always put my best foot forward to present myself in the most professional way possible, still keeping trends in mind.

My philosophy is, you have to dress the part to be the part.  Whatever you think, you attract. To be, you must do. So of course I make it a priority to look my best!  If there is one thing we cannot change, it is definitely the first impression, so why not make it the best?  Here's what I wore.  








PS. My new laptop bag is SO convenient.  I ended up needing to pull out my computer in a meeting and it was super easy and you couldn't even tell I had it with me! I highly suggest it whether you are in school or work.






My absolute FAVORITE lip gloss is this REVLON "Coral Reef" lipgloss. I am absolutely in LOVE with the color! I received it in my August Boxycharm and when I looked up a link for you guys where you can purchase it, everyone was saying this color discontinued! Either way this Revlon lipgloss is AMAZE and I would for sure buy another color in it!

What I Wore, Who I Wore:
Top: Marshall's || Black Pants: H&M 
Hoop Earrings: Tanya Kara Jewelry (find it here) || Love Bracelet: Tanya Kara Jewelry (find it here)
Chunky Chain Bracelet: Tanya Kara Jewelry (find it here) 
Rings: Tanya Kara Jewelry (find them here) || Shoes: BCBG
Laptop Handbag: Kenneth Cole- Nordstrom Rack  
Lipgloss: Revlon "Coral Reef" (discontinued)
Nails: : Black "Twighlight Rays" Maybelline Color Show Polish (find it here) + 
Color Show #40 Maybelline"Metal Prisms" Nail Stickers (find it here)


No comments: