Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fierce Leopard At Work



Hello world!!! I hope everyone is having an ultra positive happy day!  I think this is my favorite outfit post yet!  One thing about me is I am a HUGE leopard print lover!  The only thing is that I like to present myself in the most professional way possible (being that I am constantly in and out of meetings with business owners), so I try to stay away from "fun" prints.

On Tuesday, I had all office work to accomplish.  We are working on re-branding all our online packaging for ShopTanyaKara.com, and I knew I wouldn't be leaving the office so I thought....PERFECT! I can wear my new leopard print top!

Although it is important to always present yourself the best way possible, it is also important to be YOU.  You are the only YOU out there, and that is what is going to get people to want to work with you and no one else!  So present yourself how you want to be perceived but still stay true to YOU.





 One of my favorite pieces of jewelry is my "My Golden Letters" Necklace, letter B, for my son's first initial.  It is so unique and meaningful.  I also layered our "Mini Anchor" rings in gold and silver!








I wish you all a glamorous day and remember...

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve." - Napoleon Hill

What I Wore, Who I Wore
Top: TJ Maxx (find similar here) ||  Pants: H&M (find similar here)
Anchor Rings: Tanya Kara Jewelry (buy it here) || 
Bow Ring: Tanya Kara Jewelry (buy it here)
Necklace: Tanya Kara Jewelry (buy it here)
Purse: Target 

No comments: