Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hot Summer Day




It was been SO hot here in Southern California.  We are used to our usual 75 degree year-round weather and lately it has been in the 90's and I have been scorching hot!

I had three meetings to attend yesterday for Tanya Kara Jewelry and needed to look professional and stay cool, so I wore my powder pink dress and threw on some strappy heels to give myself a fashion forward yet sophisticated look.












What I wore, Who I wore
Dress: Forever 21 (similar dress I would wear) || Shoes: Forever 21 (find similar here)
Handbag: Tanya Kara (available only in retail locations)
Arrow Necklace: Tanya Kara (find it here) || Love Bracelet: Tanya Kara (find it here)
Rings: Tanya Kara (gold statement ring)

 A very well-established millionaire once told me that the way you look, dress and present yourself is one of the most important factors in your success, especially as a YOUNG adult so I always take pride in my hair, make-up and outfits making sure I look my best at all times.

Even though I truly believe looks aren't everything and a person's personality is what makes them beautiful, I do believe that in life, if you look well-manicured, happy and positive, more opportunities will come your way versus if you look sloppy and sad! Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway so why not look our best and manifest our dreams.  Happy Saturday!

xoxo, 
Tanya


No comments: