Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Beverly Hilton Hotel



  I spent this Father's Day weekend at the famous Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, home of the Golden Globe awards, John F. Kennedy's past "West Coast White House", and sadly where Whitney Houston passed away. 

This hotel is full of history, luxury and an all-around good time, just blocks away from Rodeo Drive in the heart of Beverly Hills.  





This entire weekend was a surprise for me!  I was shocked when I found out I was staying at the Presidental Suite in the Beverly Hilton hence my happy pose.  Our room was amazing, elegantly decorated reflecting the Beverly Hills lifestyle.


I walked in to a room full of red roses and Sprinkles Cupcakes.....





The bathroom was beautiful!




Pictures of iconic celebrities everywhere..



The view from our balcony!


Our balcony was HUGE!


Beautiful bubble bath with fresh rose petals...


This Molton Brown London soap is AMAZING!!! It gives you the best lather, smells amazing and leaves your skin smooth as can be.  I've never used a soap that left my skin so soft.




When our weekend was over we stopped at a small cafe in Beverly Hills where they use free-range meats and organic ingredients.  The food was amaaaazing..


He had a hamburger and I had a tuna melt!


Then it was time to go back home and spend the rest of Sunday with my dad for Father's Day.
L.A. Traffic is NO JOKE!



Happy Father's Day to my daddy...I love you!

The Beverly Hilton is such an awesome hotel to stay at if you are in Los Angeles!  You can follow them on Instagram (click here) to more pictures and visit their website by clicking here!

Special thank you to fashion photographer Jack Nguyen from Nguyen &Tran Photography for the amazing pictures and helping make my weekend a memorable one!
__________________________________

Follow me!!!
Instagram: @MsTanyaKara

No comments: