Friday, July 25, 2014

Sweet XO Adventures!


Where do you take a 5 year old that has been everywhere?  Sweet XO!  Sweet XO is one of Braylon and my favorite places to go!  From ice cream, to fro-yo, to brownies, to gifts, to candy, they have it all!

Braylon and I started off getting frozen yogurt, we sat in their lounge and spent mother-son time, then proceeded to the AMAZING candy section where I let Braylon create his own bag of candy.




This place is so amazing it is definitely worth checking out! I hope you like our mother-son journey at Sweet XO!  All of this store's info will be at the end of the blog post....ENJOY!


 Shirt: Wal-Mart || Shoes: Nike || Pants: H&M || Hat: Random Hat Store










Shop his look here!









(yup! that's the same Dole Whip Pineapple Fro-Yo they serve at Disneyland!)























(kids LOVE the color changing spoons!)
















(30 and flirty! lol)








So now you see why we are obsessed with this place.  My fro-yo was the the Watermelon flavor which was beyond amazing and Braylon got the cookies & cream fro-yo which was really good as well!

This place is pretty much heaven!  Let me know if you go and how you like it!

Sweet XO
(I usually go to the one in Huntington Beach [Bella Terra])

xoxo,


No comments: