Monday, September 29, 2014

Casual In The City: Pregnancy Outfit Of The Day


Hey guys! Hope everyone had an AMAZING weekend!  This weekend I spent some time in downtown Los Angeles at LA Live where I watched the movie Equalizer featuring Denzel Washington.  It was a really great movie!


One belief I have is that it is always important to look my best because I never know who I will run into or when and where an opportunity will present itself.  Being pregnant, I try my best not to use it as an excuse to look like a bum (as much as I would love to look like a bum everyday!), so I try to find the most fashionable and flattering pregnancy outfits.  Hope you guys like this post and had a FUN and HAPPY weekend!
Sunglasses: F21 || Leopard Spike Earrings: Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here)
 Silver Cuff Bracelet : Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here)

 Handbag: Tanya Kara (last season) 

Eifell Tower Watch: Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here)


Sweater: Forever 21 || Dress: H&M


Shoes: DSW 



Pregnancy Update:  I am due in 2-4 weeks so it is getting really hard to move around.  For those of you that don't know and have been commenting/asking, I'm having a boy!  We aren't really sure on a name yet but we know we want a name that starts with a C!  Leave me a comment on my blog or any of my social media (click here for my    --> Insta or click here for my --->Twitter) letting me know if you have a cute idea for a boy name! Thanks everyone for all the positivity and love! Til next time!!!

xoxo,


__________________________________________________________


Shop This Post!



Drool Worthy Winter Shoes

No comments: