Sunday, September 7, 2014

#GIRLBOSS Book Review





How amazing is this title? #GIRLBOSS

This book has ME written all over it! LOL.  I wanted to share this book with you guys as this is the best book that I have read all year.  I read through the entire book really fast, mostly because it was SO interesting.

The author, Sophia Amoruso is the founder and CEO of Nasty Gal which is known as one of the most popular online stores (www.nastygal.com).  She started Nasty Gal on eBay, grew her customer base, moved her store off of eBay into her own online store, and just a few years later Nasty Gal has become a multi-million dollar company. 

This book visits her journey of how she made it PLUS what created her as a person.  Such a great read. I highly recommend it!!! 



As you can see this isn't your traditional book.  This book is full of fun quotes, illustrations, and a really easy-to-read feel which is why I read it in just a week.




"A #GIRLBOSS is in charge of her own life.  She gets what she wants because she works for it." - Sophia Amoruso




Necklace: Tanya Kara Jewelry Infinity Necklace (find it here) || Lipstick: Covergirl "Embrace 335" (find it here) || Lipgloss: Forever 21 "Seashell" (find it here)


So if you find this book interesting and want to give it a try I recommend ordering it off of Amazon.com as that is the best deal I found for only $16.17.  Click here 

Let me know if you guys read this book!

xoxo,

____________________________________________________

Shop This Post!


No comments: