Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Perfect Pregnancy Dress


Since I'm due in a few weeks, I told my fiancee that I wanted to go on a date night to my favorite restaurant, Bottega Louie in Downtown Los Angeles since I don't know when I'll be going there again any time soon!

Now, if you've been pregnant before, you know being 8 months along makes it VERY challenging to look fashion forward and to feel good!  That's why I was SO HAPPY to find this amazing Ralph Lauren Dress at Macy's.  It was perfect for the occassion.

The key to finding the perfect 3rd trimester pregnancy dress is to find something VERY stretchy so it is comfortable and somewhat long because the belly makes all dresses shorter.  Oh, and you definitely want to carry flip flops with you so once dinner is over you can throw them on right away!

So here's a look at one of my favorite date night pregnancy dresses!

Dress: Ralph Lauren at Macy's || Shoes: Ross



Necklace: Tanya Kara Jewelry (find it here)


Clutch: Tanya Kara (last season) || Rings: Tanya Kara Jewelry (coming soon)




Hope you guys enjoyed my POOTD <3 xoxo,

_________________________________________________________

Shop This Post!


Other Pregnancy Dresses I Love!





1 comment:

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Gorgeous!!! Those last two pics are so adorable too!

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com