Thursday, November 27, 2014

DIY: Kids Fall Photo Shoot


Happy Thanksgiving!  I am SO EXCITED for this time of year!

As you guys know, just a few weeks ago I gave birth to my 2nd son so I decided to do a DIY Fall Photo Shoot for my baby's birth announcements & Thanksgiving Cards with both my boys to mail out!

These pictures were taken when my son was only a week old!  Make sure to follow me on Instagram (click here) to see more recent pictures of him.  







        Props: Michaels | Pumpkin From Pumpkin Patch




Hope you have the best Thanksgiving full of joy, happiness and yummy food.  Thank you so much for all the positivity, for reading my posts, and letting me be a part of your life.  I really appreciate it more than you know!!! I am truly thankful for you :)

Also, hope this shoot helps all you mamas out there looking for some DIY Photo Shoot Inspiration!  Next is a Christmas Photo Shoot!  Any cute ideas for that?! Let me know!


xoxo,






No comments: