Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nasty Gal Melrose Store Grand Opening in LA



 Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending the Grand Opening Event of online retail store Nasty Gal's first physical store which is located on Melrose Ave. in Los Angeles, CA.  This was such an amazing event to attend.  Every inch of the Nasty Gal store is detailed with trend, style and funk and the clothes and accessories are to die for!  If you are ever in LA you MUST check this place out!

If you read my #GIRLBOSS book review blog post a few months ago (click here to see it), you know I LOVE the entire vision Sophia Amoruso (founder of Nasty Gal) has for her business and business in general, so I was really excited to attend her first ever Nasty Gal store's grand opening and her ribbon cutting event front row!

Special thank you to Nasty Gal PR Girls for having me and I hope my blog post makes you feel like you attended too! :)





















Top: H&M || Skirt: H&M || Hat: H&M || Bracelet: Tanya Kara Jewelry|| Rings: Tanya Kara Jewelry Shoes: Kenneth Cole


What do you guys think of the store?  Tweet me or Let me know on IG!

xoxo,

IG: @mstanyakara || Twitter: @tanyakara


Shop This Look!

Shop My Favorite Nasty Gal Picks

No comments: