Saturday, January 17, 2015

Trendy Kids Clothes: Young Cityzens


Today I share with you one of my favorite kids clothing stores, Young Cityzens.  Their designs are so unique and the materials they use are such high quality.  Literally every single design of theirs is unique and amazingly cute.

In this shoot, Braylon James is wearing the Diamond Sweater by Young Cityzens, one of his favorite sweatshirts in his wardrobe.  It features a super cute chevron design with a grey fuzzy soft material giving it a trendy touch.  See close-up shots of this outfit + more details below!











Sweater: Young Cityzens (find it here) || Jeans: Old Navy (find it here) || Watch: The Children's Place (find it here) || Shoes: Old Navy


What I absolutely love about shopping the Young Cityzens online store is that I am supporting another small business owner just like myself!  Not only do I get unique clothes for my son, but I am also supporting another business owner's vision, dreams and ambition!  I discovered Young Cityzens on IG and started following them on IG, which I'm so happy I did!
(click here to see the super cute clothes on their site)

On another note, if you follow me on Instagram on my @mstanyakara account, you know I've been a little MIA!  I started working on a super big project which I can't wait to share with you guys, but then I caught an infection from my son which got me sick! So the entire family got sick, minus the baby THANK GOD, but back I am totally healthy now and back to work + working on my project.  I will still be blogging and sharing some cool stuff with you guys but my project should be done in a month and I'll tell you guys ALL ABOUT IT!

Thanks for stopping by my blog ...love ya'll!

xoxo,

Follow me on IG! || Follow me on twitter! || "Like" my NEW Facebook Fanpage!

________________________________________________

Shop This Look + Other Kid's Trends


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow the out fit is very cool.

Kurta Dhotis For Boys

Monty Mehra said...

Nice article and I felt very happy after read this content

Kids Designer Wear India