Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Beauty Gift Ideas

With holidays just around the corner, I have been pushing myself to get my holiday shopping done by the end of this week!  After all, the malls will start to get busier and busier....ain't nobody got time for that!!!

This year my holiday shopping goals are to get all my shopping done early, and to do it all online!  As a mom of 2,  going to a mall with a newborn, a huge stroller and a 5 year old boy just doesn't seem appealing!   So here are some cool gift ideas I found online for the pretty ladies in my life.  Most of them are brands I love and trust.  Hope you find some items for those you love!  Click on the item to read details!

Beauty Gift Ideas




Bath & Beauty Gift Ideas



Beauty Accessory Gift Ideas





Do you have cool gift ideas of your own? Tweet me or let me know on IG...I'd love to see!

xoxo,


Tweet me @TanyaKara || Talk to me on Insta @MsTanyaKara

No comments: