Monday, June 9, 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Date Night Romper

Hey Pretty Ladies!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!  If you follow my Tanya Kara Jewelry Instagram you will see that we are getting a ton of new arrivals in so I decided to pair them with my Flower Romper for a pretty casual date night with the hubby.  


Even though we were going to a casual date night restaurant, I still wanted to dress to impress.  I feel that it is so important to still do my hair and make-up for our date nights as if it were my first just to keep things fresh and show him I still care to look nice to him!  After years of comfort, sometimes its just easy to throw my hair in a bun, and put on something comfy and casual (which sometimes I am still guilty of!), but I think it's nice to show them we care too :)

We just went for a fun night out to grab some yummy food at the Redondo Beach Brewery. If you live in the LA area, give it a try. Their food won't fail you and from what I've heard they have amazing beers. 

Anyway! I hope you like my new jewelry arrivals and enjoy my OOTD pics!










NEW ARRIVAL: "Chevron Chic" Gold Necklace from
 Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here to view pictures)


NEW ARRIVAL: "Gold Decor" Gold Statement Earrings from 
Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here to view pictures)









Outfit Details: Gold Earrings: Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here) || Chevron Necklace: Tanya Kara Jewelry     (click here) Romper: H&M (find similar here and here) || Shoes: Target (find similar here and here) || Maroon Clutch: Tanya Kara (click here) || Gold Rings: Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here and here) ||

Happy Monday! xoxo



No comments: