Monday, July 7, 2014

Daytime OOTD: Summer Dress


As you guys probably have noticed, Mally Makeup is one of my go-to makeup lines that  I have fallen in love with, so it was only natural that I entered the Mally Makeup Selfie Contest.  Plus, it was a hot summer day and I thought, why not head over to the mall, enjoy some shopping and air conditioning!


Mally Makeup is a brand founded by celebrity makeup artist Mally, herself.  She is totally dominating the makeup industry world wide and along with selling amazing high quality makeup, she is quite the inspiration!  I highly suggest following her on instagram @MallyBeauty for future contests and givewaways!

Since I was heading to the mall I threw on a simple flower sundress and paired it with black and gold accessories from my jewelry line Tanya Kara Jewelry!





 Clutch: Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here) || Bow Bracelet: Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here) || Spike Bracelet: Tanya Kara Jewelry (click here)

Shoes: Forever 21 (find similar here)


Necklace: Tanya Kara Jewelry (find it here)

Dress: Boutique in OC 




The contest was to go to Ulta and take a selfie with Mally's poster.  I actually had a lot of fun taking selfie's  to enter the contest, but this was by far my favorite pic because you can see Mally's poster from head to toe.

Mally Beauty's Selfie Contest has already ended so I highly suggest following them on IG @MallyBeauty for future sales and contests!

Read more about one of my favorite makeup lines at www.mallybeauty.com or you can now find them nationwide at Ulta Beauty!

xoxo,


No comments: